3E Home School
A School Without Walls
3E Home School follows the integrated syllabus with CBSE (NCERT) curriculum. A world class education for all!
The School epitomized a new dimension in the education that breaks away from lethargy and routine practice and transcends the physical, intellectual and spiritual realms, facilitating the transformation of every student into a socially committed, professionally competent and emotionally matured cosmopolitan citizen. The School believes in the dawn of a new era in the realms of progressive learning.
Provide student centric- quality, affordable & purposeful global education to everyone To create responsible citizens with reasoning and thinking skills by improving efficiency and effectiveness To help ensure Students’ emotional, social, and Academic needs are met To provide instructional support, creative thinking, digital environment, computational thinking & problem solving skills To improve user-accessibility and time flexibility to engage learners in the learning process To keep whole community safe and secured. To help students learn and work from anywhere, anytime and build intelligent environment!v
3E Home School – Advantages
- An affordable, alternate online schooling option
- Responsibility of a child’s education is shared between the teacher and the parent.
- Child getting educated in the comfort and safety of their home.
- Learn at your own pace, in your own time.
- Home schooling is a viable option for professionals who relocate.
- Provides flexible learning times to accommodate demands of advance sports or performing arts events and rehearsal schedules. This helps talented children to pursue their passion without missing out their lessons.
- It is a safe option for children experiencing social anxiety and school phobia.
We conduct Outdoor Educational field trips along with experiential learning as a part of our TEL curriculum. We have specialized online Field Trips, Industrial Visits, Exchange programmes, Educational & Science Trips to NASA & ISRO, integrated in our syllabus and curriculum based visits online which is according to the NEP 2020. 3E Home School understands the need for an experiential learning for all age group students of our school. This gives a wider outlook and an exposure to the students.